2020 Summer Day Camp & Overnight Camp
Keystone Science School camp programs blend hands-on science with outdoor, experiential education to create the best camp experience. Our programs follow a progression that ensures campers can return each year for a fresh, exciting experience with new things to learn. Colorado presents the perfect landscape for campers to explore and challenge themselves.
AGES PROGRAM 5-6 Day Camp (Twinkle) 7-10 Day Camp (Stellar) 8-10 Adventure Day Camp 11-12 Adventure Day Camp 13-14 Day Camp Counselor Assistant AGES PROGRAM 5-12 Intro to Discovery 7-14 Discovery 7-14 Discovery Deluxe 11-17 Expeditions 15-17 Discovery Counselor Assistant 17 Program Internship AGES PROGRAM 5-17 Harvest Camp 8-18 Girls in STEM 5-17 Legacy Camp 5-17 Birthday Parties
Each week of Day Camp has a unique theme whether it’s centered around a scientific concept or adventure activity. These theme-based weeks allow campers to go in-depth within a subject for the entire week. It’s guaranteed that campers will return home exhausted and anxiously awaiting the next day.
- Age and grade-specific group programming
- Counselor/camper ratio is 1:6.5
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Drop in each day, stay for the week, or participate all summer long
- Pick-up/Drop-off locations at KSS and Summit High School
- Optional overnight on Wednesday nights
Our classic 6-day program includes everything one would hope to have at summer camp: campfires, nature hikes, wilderness camping, tie-dye, songs, skits, summiting mountain peaks, Hot Pink Gorilla sightings, archery and so much more! Your child will return feeling accomplished, tired, and excited to tell you all about it.
- Lodging Options: Log-Style Dormitories or Rustic Canvas Tents
- Link week-long sessions with Fusion Weekends for custom length
- Classic overnight camp experience
If you and your camper just can’t get enough of our Summer Programs, come see what we have in store throughout the year.
Keystone Science School is American Camp Association Accredited