Program Change, Payment, and Cancellation Policy
Keystone Science School recognizes the financial burden that COVID-19 has placed on our community. In an effort to better support our families and community we have revised our cancellation policy.
- Reserve your space in a program with a 10% deposit (reduced from 30%).
- Pay in full by June 1st rather than May 1st.
- Design your own payment installment plan. If you are currently enrolled in a payment plan, please contact us directly to change your payment due date.
- Transfer across programs within Summer 2020 at no charge (formerly $25/transfer).
- Receive a 100% refund if requested before May 31st. (Previous policy was to share the financial burden with families 50/50 during a pandemic).
In order to serve the growing financial burden put on our community, Keystone Science School is opening up the camp scholarship application to include all summer camp programs, broadening our requirements, and extending the deadline to apply to May 10th. We encourage all families with demonstrated financial need to apply. Learn More
Cancellation Deadlines - All Summer Programs
Prior to May 31st
Choose between a full credit for future programming in Summer 2021 OR a 100% cash refund less registration software fee.
June 1st - 7 days prior to your program
Choose between a full credit for future programming in Summer 2021 OR a 20% cash refund less registration software fee.
Within 7 days of your scheduled programs