Get Ready for Your Program
Required To Complete
- Payment in full is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of the session
- COVID-19 Waiver and Release (Participants will not be permitted to attend without this completed form)
- Lunch Form (if you purchased a lunch in your registration)
- Fall Programming Info Form
Upload the Following to your Active Account:
- Immunization Records
- Asthma Action Plan (Provided by Healthcare Professional if taking an inhaler for asthma)
- Allergy Action Plan (Provided by a Healthcare Professional if carrying an epi-pen)
- Seizure Action Plan (Provided by a Healthcare Professional if participant has seizures)
- Medication Administration Permission Form (if bringing medications other than inhaler or epi-pen)
What To Bring
- Packing List: Please note that participants are required to bring 2 facial coverings within this list.
- Electronic device (Computer, tablet, etc.) with learning software already installed, power cable, and headphones to complete your home school’s virtual curriculum.
- School Supplies the participant might need to execute their curriculum (Pen, pencils, paper, books, etc.)
- Medications: If the participant is taking medications, please ensure they are in their original packaging and prescription medications have their original labels. A Medication Administration Permissions form will need to be completed for each medication and signed by a physician. We will not accept medications that do not have all of these.
- Please pack lunches for the participant that do not require refrigeration.