- Steps to Organize a Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lead Teacher Information Packet (PDF)
- Email Template to Parents - Medical & Liability Waiver (.DOCX)
- Field Group & Housing Assignment List (.XLSX)
Steps to Organize a Program
This is an abbreviated list of steps to set up an outdoor education program with Keystone Science School. We have outlined the details within this webpage and the Lead Teacher Information Packet.
- Complete a contract and pay a 10% deposit.
- Complete the Pre-Trip Questionnaire
- Communicate program goals and collect electronic Medical and liability forms from parents. All forms are due two weeks prior to a program. You will receive an invite as a Manager to your program event for electronic collection. This invite will contain a link specific to your program’s forms. We have provided an email template to send to parents to assist with communication. You will be able to monitor form collection through your Event.
- Prior to your Arrival:
- Complete dorm room assignments
- Print student journal (emailed 2 weeks prior to your program)
- Get ready for a classroom changing outdoor education program!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a program with Keystone Science school cost?