- Steps to Organize a Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lead Teacher Information Packet (PDF)
- Email Template to Parents - Medical & Liability Waiver (.DOCX)
- Field Group Assignment List (.XLSX)
Steps to Organize a Program
This is an abbreviated list of steps to set up an outdoor education program with Keystone Science School. We have outlined the details within this webpage and the Lead Teacher Information Packet.
- Call or Email and secure your dates
- Completion of a contract and pay a 10% deposit
- Select your curriculum by completing the Pre-Trip: Curriculum Online Form
- Communicate program goals and collect Medical and liability waivers from parents. All forms are due two weeks prior to a program. You will receive an invite as a Manager to your program event for electronic waiver collection. This invite will contain a link specific to your program’s waivers. We have provided an email template to send to parents for these waivers. You will be able to monitor waiver collection through your Event. We will provide paper copies of waivers for your group if absolutely necessary.
- Complete the Pre-Trip: Logistics Online Form (Complete 4 weeks prior to your program)
- Prior to your Arrival:
- Complete dorm room assignments
- Print student journal (emailed 2 weeks prior to your program)
- Get ready for a classroom changing outdoor education program!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a program with Keystone Science school cost?