- Steps to Organize a Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lead Teacher Information Packet (PDF)
- Email Template to Parents - Medical & Liability Waiver (.DOCX)
- Field Group & Housing Assignment List (.XLSX)
- Updated Cancellation Policy
Steps to Organize a Program
This is an abbreviated list of steps to set up an outdoor education program with Keystone Science School. We have outlined the details within this webpage and the Lead Teacher Information Packet.
- Complete a contract and pay a 10% deposit.
- Complete the Pre-Trip Questionnaire
- Communicate program goals and collect electronic Medical and liability forms from parents. All forms are due two weeks prior to a program. You will receive an invite as a Manager to your program event for electronic collection. This invite will contain a link specific to your program’s forms. We have provided an email template to send to parents to assist with communication. You will be able to monitor form collection through your Event.
- Prior to your Arrival:
- Complete dorm room assignments
- Print student journal (emailed 2 weeks prior to your program)
- Get ready for a classroom changing outdoor education program!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a program with Keystone Science school cost?
Updated Cancellation Policy
Keystone Science School recognizes the financial burden that COVID-19 has placed on our community. In an effort to better support our Schools and community we have revised our cancellation policy.
A 10% deposit and $250 damage deposit is required to confirm dates for an Education program or facility rental.
If Keystone Science School is required to cancel or suspend programming, KSS will issue a full refund of money paid toward the cancelled dates.
If a School, it’s district, or an organization chooses to cancel programming, but Keystone Science School is continuing operations, the following applies:
30 Days Prior
If programming is canceled 30 or more days prior to the program start date, 100% of any paid deposit can be transferred to another set of available dates within the same school year or the following school year. New dates will be subject to current pricing.
Within 30 Days
If programming is cancelled 29 or less days prior to programming, the school or organization is responsible for a minimum required payment of 50% of the contracted costs within the agreement.